The Windsor knot often goes by the Full Windsor, or the Windsor, or the Double Windsor. The Windsor knot is a very popular knot and scores a 3 out of 5 for difficulty when it comes to tieing the knot. The Windsor Knot produces a symmetrical triangle type of knot, a great look for any event.
The diagram shows you 11 steps to product the Windsor Knot.
Here are the steps:
1. Grab your tie, place the wider side on your left shoulder.
2. Then cross the wide end over the narrow end.
3. Bring the wide end up through the loop between the collar and your tie.
4. Down to the left.
5. Around the back of the small end to the right.
6. Up to the centre, towards neck loop.
7. Through the neck loop and down to the right.
8. cross over the front to the left.
9. Bring the tie up into the neck loop from underneath.
10. Down through the loop you've just created in the front.
11. Tighten the knot by pulling down on the wide end. Slide the knot up & adjust.
That wraps up the Windsor Knot, if I missed anything please let me know by reaching us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Add your comments to blog and if you would like me to post on any other topics just let us know.